HELLO! My name is Angela. I'm married to a man named, Harley. Together we're raising our two beautiful kids in-ever weather changing-Utah.
...thank you for visiting...

...my world from a birds eye view...

Monday, February 16, 2009

Avery loves helping me cook. Sometimes it's
hard to keep her entertained
while I'm getting things ready but I soon discovered
homemade edible play dough!


In these pictures she is actually helping
me roll out homemade tortillas.


Right here she's showing us with her hands how
you roooollll!



Here she is with her homemade play dough.


I had to get her her own apron for Valentine's Day.
Isn't it cute!!! She loves it cuz it has Unicorns~or as she would say~
HORSEYS!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

My heart just melts everytime I see this little girl....

Gabaldon said...

Angie! Hey how the heck are you? I've been chatting with Brittany Walker....remember me? Lisa (polynesian one from good ole West 8!!)

Your daughter is adorable & a cutie! I'd love to chat and catch up, I have a blog but it's set to private but I have a facebook that's how I've been talking with Brittany:) my email address is

lfgabaldon@yahoo.com

Hope to chat with you soon! Take care

The Boise Banks said...

What a sweetie! Have her make some chocolate chip cookies to send her favorite aunt, uncle, and cousins in Idaho.

Rachelle said...

She is so cute!! They always love to help in the kitchen dont they!?