HELLO! My name is Angela. I'm married to a man named, Harley. Together we're raising our two beautiful kids in-ever weather changing-Utah.
...thank you for visiting...

...my world from a birds eye view...

Monday, February 23, 2009

FuN at Arctic Circle!

Harley and I took Avery to Arctic Circle the other day for lunch! She had so much fun going down the slides and having Harley chase her around!

~

Here I am trying to play with her~key word trying! My belly is so big!

Here's dad being the best sport and taking her down the slide as much as she wants! She knows how to do it herself but it's always so much more fun when you have a playing partner!



What a big girl!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love Artic Circle. They have the best playgound for little kids. Maybe we can meet up at one sometime. :) I love Avery's jacket!

Suzanne said...

The U of U sweat shirt looks so dang cute on Miss Avery... she is such a lucky girl to have such fun and loving parents!!

The Boise Banks said...

I love the sweatshirt! I must share this picture on my blog.