HELLO! My name is Angela. I'm married to a man named, Harley. Together we're raising our two beautiful kids in-ever weather changing-Utah.
...thank you for visiting...

...my world from a birds eye view...

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Who has Spring FeVEr?!

Anyone else feeling the need to get outside?...
Or is is just me?
~
Is winter over yet? As much as I love newly fallen snow
and staying in baking and snuggling it's time
to get out and stretch my legs!
~
I cannot wait to go camping this summer! I probably won't be
able to fit in my waiters for fly~fishing but, I don't care!
I will squeeze my big bootie in them if I have to!!!lol
~
Just need to get out!!!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

I am so with ya! I am so over the cold, snow, sickness. Bring on the heat!!

Suzanne said...

Getting away is always a good idea. It is good for the soul to go to the moutains and do the nature thing... I am so ready for a get away as well....