HELLO! My name is Angela. I'm married to a man named, Harley. Together we're raising our two beautiful kids in-ever weather changing-Utah. ...thank you for visiting...
...my world from a birds eye view...
Thursday, March 5, 2009
GeEk'a'BOOO!
This morning I'm sitting on the couch eating a bowl of cereal when I hear this little voice say "Geek'a'BOOO"! Avery was standing at the top of the stairs smiling HUGE! She snuck out of bed and surprised me! . Aren't kids the best!!!
geek a boo? LOL!!!!! thats darling Angie...what a sweetie!
mIKE DROPPED his saw on one of the frames monday...lol--he was SO MAD. So he is making another one...then I knocked over a frame and the glass broke.....can you tell we have had a WEEK?...whew! so needless to say...two are complete and one needs new glass, the other needs everything...lol mike has been working everyday ...we WILL GET THEM DONE! :)
4 comments:
Oh my what a darling she is.... Her smile is simply infectous!!
That is the sweetest little picture. She is so adorable!!
Angie, I think your background turned out darling!
geek a boo? LOL!!!!!
thats darling Angie...what a sweetie!
mIKE DROPPED his saw on one of the frames monday...lol--he was SO MAD. So he is making another one...then I knocked over a frame and the glass broke.....can you tell we have had a WEEK?...whew!
so needless to say...two are complete and one needs new glass, the other needs everything...lol
mike has been working everyday ...we WILL GET THEM DONE!
:)
Post a Comment