HELLO! My name is Angela. I'm married to a man named, Harley. Together we're raising our two beautiful kids in-ever weather changing-Utah.
...thank you for visiting...

...my world from a birds eye view...

Monday, March 16, 2009

St. Patties dinner and the FoLkS!


We started off the day putting up the trampoline. Avery LOVES to jump so she spent a lot of the early afternoon doing just that.

We got the swings out and enjoyed the good weather.


My mom made the corn beef and cabbage and Aunt Chris made a delicious ham.


Gracie brought asparagus and doesn't she look lovely in green???!!!


Brandon just doesn't like to get his picture taken!
DORK!


Dave is attempting to grow his hair out to donate it to locks of love...
what a guy...
If one little boy can give up his recess to help
disabled kids then Dave's going to do whatever he can to help
kids with Cancer...We love you Dave!
Don't ever change.


Aunt Chris is always so good to Miss Avery...


Harley thought it would be funny for his pregnant wife to wear
his T-shirt that says "Save the planet...It's the only one with BEER!"
Funny Man!


Can't help but be in love with my family!
;}


I made chocolate cupcakes to celebrate Jeffs birthday
which is actually on Friday.
.
They had green frosting, of course!!!


I thought Miss Avery might want a cupcake so we got her
prepared to not stain her shirt by pinning a towel
around her neck.
.
.
As you can see it turned more into a supa-hero-cape!!!



She was running all over the house with her cape swooshing
around behind!...
to be a kid again and the little things are sooooo
entertaining and FUN!!!!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I love your St. Patricks photos. Isn't family great!? That shirt is too funny that you wore, I love it!