I had my 37th week Dr appointment today to check on the pregnancy and baby cash. The progress so far is I'm 50% effaced and 1 1/2 cm dilated! I guess things are just moving right along and it could happen any day now! My belly measures 1 week ahead of my due date but the Dr. thinks there might be a little extra amniotic fluid surrounding Cash....nothing at all to worry about.
.
.
Oh and by the way, I've lost 1 lb. so far and only have like a gazillion more to go after he's born, right!!!
.
.
Oh and by the way, I've lost 1 lb. so far and only have like a gazillion more to go after he's born, right!!!
3 comments:
Yeah Angie! You are so close to being able to meet your new baby. That is so exciting!
YAY!!! Getting so close:) & you'll be able to hold your percious little boy!
Holy cow, Angie! That's creeping up pretty quick. If I don't talk to you before you have him, please call me and let me know. I'm excited to see him!!
Post a Comment