HELLO! My name is Angela. I'm married to a man named, Harley. Together we're raising our two beautiful kids in-ever weather changing-Utah.
...thank you for visiting...

...my world from a birds eye view...

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cash Leo Meyer

Cash was born May 14, 2009 @ 10:49 a.m.
.
.
He weighed 8lbs. even and was 21 in. long.
.
.


Such a proud papa!



Annie West from Sweet yesterdays photography did this photo shoot for us with mister Cash. It was an awesome session and I can't thank her enough for being such an awesome friend and neighbor. We had a lot of fun!


Cash pooped and peed all over me!
I didn't mind...he's too stinkin' sweet!!!


We couldn't get Avery to really sit still long enough to get more pictures of her and Cash together. She was WAY to busy playing with Annies little boy, Jackson...He kept Avery entertained!;}


I love that Annie got this picture of this little stud with his eyes WIDE open! He sleeps so dang much I need proof that he does open them occasionally!



SooooO content!




Cash was 7 days old in this photo shoot. He was really a champ about it. Look at that face! It doesn't get much sweeter than that!
;}

7 comments:

Christensen's said...

SOO adorable! Congrats! He is such a cutie!

Suzanne said...

Love, love the pics...

Jess said...

That Annie is amazing. But she did have a most adorable subject :) He is so beautiful Ang and I love the pic's with you and harley!

Jaylyn said...

WOW!!! Is all I can say, first you and Harely make beautiful babies! Second the photography and picturs are amazing and so sweet! How cool is that you get to start making memories of baby cash, he is so stinking cute! congrats to you guys!!!

Rachelle said...

Awww, Angie, those pictures are so dang cute! That Cash is so handsome!

Anonymous said...

I LOVED HIM!!! i want him to come back :)

Gabaldon said...

such a sweet little boy! Your little family is so cute! Congrats!