HELLO! My name is Angela. I'm married to a man named, Harley. Together we're raising our two beautiful kids in-ever weather changing-Utah.
...thank you for visiting...

...my world from a birds eye view...

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was a great day for Harley and I!
We spent the morning at Grandma and Grandpa Meyers and took Judy to breakfast~then when we got back to the house Kylee wanted to drive Grandpas tractor so...of course Avery wanted a ride too. This made me and Grandma nervous but they did great!

Avery loves Grandma Judy! I think the feeling is mutual!

After becoming a mother myself I have come to REALLY appreciate all the love and sacrifice that my mother had with me and my siblings! Harley and I talk about how poor we were growing up and the things our mothers did for us for entertainment, food, etc...

I love my mother and appreciate all the values and lessons she taught me. I love Judy for helping raise such and awesome guy like Harley! I now know just how much energy it takes to start raising your own family and although it's extremely challenging at times...it is sooooO worth it!
Mothers are great!!!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Mothers are great, arnt they! Only 2 more days for you...Good luck Angie~