HELLO! My name is Angela. I'm married to a man named, Harley. Together we're raising our two beautiful kids in-ever weather changing-Utah.
...thank you for visiting...

...my world from a birds eye view...

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Having Mr. Cash...

Here we are the night we went into the hospital for the induction! Avery was spending the night at Grandpa and Grandma Roskelleys house...and loving it!
Here I am in all my pregnant glory!

My dear friend Kristen, aka, George came to see us off before we embarked on our adventure.


So...right when we get to the room I get in the hospital "get-up"! Lovely isn't it~

This is the next morning getting ready to go in the O.R. for the c-section. Harley was REALLY nervous.

Here's our baby boy!

Eight pounds even and 20" long.


This hospital stay was totally different than it was with Miss Avery. It was AWESOME being able to hold Cash so soon after delivery and have no complications. He was absolutely perfect and it was great to hear his scream right after the delivery.

I LOVED having this little bundle in the hospital room with me all the time. I know the staff is there to help so you can get some sleep before you go home but, I couldn't help myself. I needed him near me ALL the time!

Harley and I missed Avery sooooO much while we were away. I couldn't wait to see her everyday and missed her so much when she would go to my parents at night. I had to just cuddle her!

Here's our little stud in his hospital bed.

After we got him home we had my parents there helping a lot.

We had to treat Cash with lights for Jaundice.

I hear that most babies hate being under the lights...not Cash! He loved it! I felt like I needed to set some ocean music for him...set up a palm tree...maybe get him a cocktail!!lol

Avery, of course, was very interested in what was happening with Mr. Cash while he was under the lights! She kept peeking her head in and helping feed him and giving him his binki...SO cute!

1 comment:

Christensen's said...

So cute! I am glad he doesn't have jaundice anymore! What a cuttie! I am now private- so if you'd like an invite, just send me your email to my email w_janica@hotmail.com.
Thanks!