HELLO! My name is Angela. I'm married to a man named, Harley. Together we're raising our two beautiful kids in-ever weather changing-Utah.
...thank you for visiting...

...my world from a birds eye view...

Thursday, July 2, 2009

GoOfY hat & GiGgLeS!

I've been cleaning all day so far and had to stop and take some pictures of Avery. She got a hold of a beanie and looked soooO cute in it!

I told her to go lay on her bed with Sally...so cute!


I know these next few are a little blurry but look at that smile!



While I was cleaning Avery really wanted to help. So, I grab her a rag and Harley gets her a squirt bottle full of water. After a few minutes we don't hear anything and when silence involves Avery you know somethings going on.
.
She's upstairs spraying down Sally and wiping her with the rag!lol We tell her to stop and she screams "Go downstairs! I cweanin'!"
.
I love her! I really do;}

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

This little one is so full of piss and vinegar!!! What a cutie...