HELLO! My name is Angela. I'm married to a man named, Harley. Together we're raising our two beautiful kids in-ever weather changing-Utah.
...thank you for visiting...

...my world from a birds eye view...

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Grandma Muriel

My grandma, Murial, came up from Arizona to visit with the family!
We started out our morning with breakfast at Village Inn and then headed back up to the Nestmans to visit for a while.

There were horses at there house! I had no idea if they were theirs or the neighbors but, it was very entertaining for Avery! She even tried to feed them. I was surprised they didn't scare her.



They had a playground in there backyard and the visit wouldn't be complete without Avery going down their slide!


We had to break during the socializing for some pictures!


I only get to see Muriel once or twice a year so I was excited!



This is Sarah; Muriel's great niece?...I think is the relation.
She LOVES babies:}


The neighbors cat had baby kittens and they were nice enough to let Avery maul a couple of them!lol She had so much fun holding them. She screamed when we had to take them away!:(


Muriel with our handsome, Mister Cash.


I'm sooooO glad we made it up to Bountiful to visit! I know Grandma really needed to meet Cash and see, hug and kiss the rest of us!




4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love, love the pic of Avery and the kitty... You are a good grand-daughter, daughter, who am I kidding you are a great person. I love ya.....

Pam said...

K this comment is for all the recent post you have done!!! I love Avery!! She is soooo cute. I hope Harly has a good shot gun when she is 16!!! Mr. Cash....I can't wait to meet him. What a handsome guy!! I'm glad your enjoyng your summer. Its finally warm with no rain!! I love all your pic's your taking. Thanks goodnes for blogs, I can keep up with you and Jess!! YOU look fabulious, hope I spelled that right..no spell check here! LOL

Mr and Mrs Smith said...

Hey dude. You are a fantastic blogger! The pictures are adorable. I have to laugh cuz I think Avery is the spitting image of you!! I can see the little bit of saucy/spicey in her eyes!! Cash is a handsome sweetheart. I really need to meet him. We are practically neighbors now, lets get together! We love company!

Stacy said...

I have to tell you that I like that picture of Harley with the sippy cup shoved in his back pocket might be my favorite for a long time. I mean how cute is that. This big guy with a sippy in his pocket. He must be a fantastic daddy.