I have been the BIGGEST slacker in the blogging area....
We had family pictures done recently by Annie West with Sweet Yesterday's Photography...So much fun and such a good friend!
.
.
.
I'm getting around to putting them on our blog now:)
We had family pictures done recently by Annie West with Sweet Yesterday's Photography...So much fun and such a good friend!
.
.
.
I'm getting around to putting them on our blog now:)





















3 comments:
Those pictures are GORGEOUS!! Seriously! I would not be able to pick a favorite!
I love your pix's....
Your family is a good looking family!!!
I absolutely adore these pictures! I am so happy that Harley has such a loving family and I enjoy watching all of you live life to the fullest. I guess the holidays make me cheesy. I love you guys! And Avery and Cash, I don't get to see you very often, but know that your Aunt Jenny and Uncle Jeff and Cousins Ashley and Peyton love you! Keep being cute and testing your parents' patience!
Post a Comment