HELLO! My name is Angela. I'm married to a man named, Harley. Together we're raising our two beautiful kids in-ever weather changing-Utah.
...thank you for visiting...

...my world from a birds eye view...

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bad night..one of many to come I'm sure

So last night I struggled terribly in the kitchen. I was making blts for dinner~one of my favorites~and was a mess the entire time. I burnt the first batch of bacon to a fine crisp, burnt the egg I was putting on these particular blts, then as I was making Avery an english muffin with butter and jam I broke the top of the glass jar clean off with a butter knife...don't ask. Finally Harley comes over to me and tells me to get out of the kitchen and that I'm outa control!lol
.
.
Okay. I knew He was right but what the heck?! Why am I so outa control? I sooo do not feel like myself!! I am so excited to have another baby but, I will admit, I DO NOT carry babies well at all. I can barely breathe. People have already asked me if I'm having twins~TWINS~and I'm only 6months along! People asked me the same thing with my pregnancy with Avery but it never bothered me. I was just elated to be pregnant at all that who cared what my body looked like or had to go through~I was finally having a baby! Now I can barely walk because I'm already so big and can barely breathe with my asthma. My skin is bad, I have dimples in my thighs that I never thought possible!lol My hair is falling out and I'm trying to grow out the blonde from last year! Oh, plus I fried a strip of the front with the blow dryer because it's so brittle.
.
.
I don't usually complain like this~to other people anyway. Harley or my mother usually hear all the woes of my pregnancy. I just feel like the baby brain this time around has intensified maybe?...I like to joke about the hardships of pregnancy...usually. I'm not liking the changes with this one. I'm HUGE!lol
.
.
I am greatful for this new baby. I sometimes wonder why I was able to get pregnant so easily with this one when it couldn't be at a harder time for Harley and I. Harley tells me and truly believes that God only gives us hardships we can handle. I know he's right. I guess it's just hard when you're right in the middle of the storm.
.
.
I tell you what though, Harley and I both don't know what we ever did without our Miss Avery. I can't believe how wonderful and hard it's been having a child of our own. She has taught me so much about myself I'm sure I could never have figured out on my own.
.
.
The bad day is over and onto the next. I know it won't be the last so I really should just stop complaining!lol

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Sorry you had a bad day. A pregnant girl has every right to complain. Being pregnant is hard! Hopefully today will be better. :)

Tinkerbell said...

Oh Ang! I love ya girl! Hang in there. Preganancy can be a bitch! You have every right to complain. I haven't seen you but I'm sure you look great! You always have! Call me if you want someone to yell at! Stacy 801-809-5467

Unknown said...

Angie! Holy crap girl, what up?! I found your blog on Rachelle's which I found on Lissa's! My blog is private so send me your email address and I will invite you so we can keep in touch! Good to see you!! Fill me in on the last 6 years since I saw you!

Suzanne said...

I know you were frustrated but I thought I was going to die laughing at the test re-plays of the "bad" night!!! We are all behind ya... It will soon be a memory! Can't spell worth crap today. What is more crazy????? Dave is watching GOLF!!!!!